Superannuation & Pension Investors
Warakirri Small Companies Fund
The Warakirri Small Companies Fund (WSCF) manages assets from the perspective of an accumulation phase Australian superannuation fund investor, assuming a 15% tax rate.
The WSCF is a diversified fund of specialist small capitalisation Australian equities managers. The small capitalisation area is generally under researched and provides mispricing opportunities that can lead to significant outperformance. The multi-manager structure provides diversification in terms of performance and manager/business risk.
As at 30 June 2016, The WSCF has returned +10.6% p.a. (net of fees) since its 2003 inception. This is +3.6% p.a. (net of fees) in excess of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.
Who does this investment suit?
The Warakirri Small Companies Fund is best suited to:
Access to Proven Investment Managers
Current managers are:
- Antares Capital
- Renaissance Asset Management
Consistent & Proven Investment Approach
Warakirri adds value through active management by:
- Rigorously analysing of managers and their stock portfolios.
- Constructing portfolios of managers with different styles.
- Blending managers to mitigate individual portfolio manager, single firm or style risk.
- Intensive ongoing monitoring – typically onsite discussions with each manager at least twice per quarter.