Superannuation & Pension Investors
Warakirri Australian Equities Pensions & Charities Fund
Established in June 2008, the Warakirri Australian Equities Pensions & Charities Fund (WAEPCF) is a multi-manager Australian equities fund managed from the perspective of a tax-exempt investor that can utilise franking credits. It has been designed specifically for superannuation members in pension phase and charitable investors.
Warakirri believes that investment strategies should differ when managing Australian equities for tax-exempt investors. As such, the Fund invests with high quality Australian equities investment managers that, drawing from experience, Warakirri has identified as having the ability to manage tax-exempt investments. The fund typically holds 100+ companies. All fund income is distributed quarterly to investors.
The WAEPCF has returned +14.0% p.a. (net of fees, after franking credits) since its 2008 inception.
This has been +1.9% p.a. in excess of its benchmark, an after-tax version of the S&P/ASX 300 Accumulation Index
to 30 June 2017.
*After-tax benchmark is based on the S&P/ASX 300 Accumulation Index.
For a performance summary, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who does this investment suit?
The Warakirri Australian Equities Pensions & Charities Fund is best suited to investors who:
Access to Proven Investment Managers
Current managers are:
- Allan Gray
- Alliance Bernstein - Managed Volitility
- Alliance Bernstein - Australian Opportunities
- Cooper Investors
- Greencape Capital
- Paradice Investment Management - Mid Cap
Consistent & Proven Investment Approach
Warakirri adds value through active management by:
- Rigorously analysing managers and their stock portfolios;
- Constructing portfolios of managers with different styles;
- Blending managers to mitigate individual portfolio manager, single firm, or style risk; and
- Intensive ongoing monitoring – onsite discussions with each manager at least twice per quarter.