Individuals (Wholesale Only)
Warakirri Endeavour Fund
Established in April 1996, the Warakirri Endeavour Fund (WEF) is a multi-manager Fund, that provides investors with access to an exclusive blend of high quality experienced and emerging Australian equities managers in a diversified fund. Blending seasoned managers with their emerging counterparts produces a fund that is capable of adding significant value over the long term.
The WEF is managed from the perspective of an Australian corporate tax rate (30% tax rate) investor who can utilise franking credits . The fund’s underlying managers are measured on an after-tax basis. All fund income is distributed quarterly to investors.
As at 30 September 2018, the WEF has returned +10.6% p.a. (after fees) since its 1996 inception. This is +1.7% p.a. (after fees) in excess of the S&P/ASX 300 Accumulation Index.
Who does this investment suit?
The Warakirri Endeavour Fund is best suited to:
Access to Proven Investment Managers
Current managers are:
- Cooper Investors
- Greencape Capital
- Northcape Capital
- Paradice Investment Management - Mid Cap
- Renaissance Asset Management
- Sterling Equity
- Ubique Asset Management
Consistent & Proven Investment Approach
Warakirri adds value through active management by:
- Rigorously analysing of managers and their stock portfolios.
- Constructing portfolios of managers with different styles.
- Blending managers to mitigate individual portfolio manager, single firm or style risk.
- Intensive ongoing monitoring – typically onsite discussions with each manager at least twice per quarter.