Charities & Not-For-Profit Investors
Warakirri Charitable Global Equities
Established in November 2016, the Warakirri Charitable Global Equities (WCGE) provides charitable and institutional investors access to a professionally managed global equities portfolio, offering diversification by geography, industry sector, and market capitalisation, while incorporating the Warakirri Ethical Overlay
The benefits of the WCGE include:
- Exposure to an underlying investment manager with a proven capability in managing global equities.
- Cooper Investors global equities team has a proven track record managing and researching global equities (since 2006).
- Access to an investment vehicle typically holding between 30 to 50 global equities offering diversification by company, industry sector, and geography.
- Incorporation of the Warakirri Ethical Overlay.
- Provision of fully transparent reporting on a monthly basis.
- Income distributions available semi-annually.
Performance for this offering is available on request. For a performance summary, please contact investor relations on +61 3 8613 1111 or email@example.com
Who does this investment suit?
The Warakirri Charitable Global Equities is best suited to:
Access to Proven Investment Manager
Current manager is:
- Cooper Investors
Warakirri Ethical Overlay
Warakirri adds value through:
- Managing the ethical screen.
- Intensive ongoing monitoring – typically onsite discussions with each manager at least twice per quarter.