Warakirri is a pioneer in Australian institutional agricultural investment management with over 14 years experience in the field. Warakirri offers specialist direct investment opportunities within Australian agriculture tailored to the needs of wholesale investors.
Australia has a competitive advantage in agricultural production. The global demand fundamentals for agricultural products are strong.
Warakirri's Agricultural investments present an opportunity for investors seeking a stable long term investment. A well structured and managed agricultural investment can complement traditional asset classes, providing relatively stable returns with a low level of volatility, diversification benefits to investment portfolios and a natural hedge against inflation.
Warakirri's agricultural investments aim to bring together the effective planning, management and control typical of successful enterprises in agriculture. Warakirri provides a comprehensive management service for domestic and international investors, from investment research, due diligence, implementation, operation and performance management.
Warakirri currently manages two agricultural funds for institutional investors. For further information about investment opportunities in Australian agriculture please contact us.
Warakirri Agriculture Trust
- Approximately 37,000 hectares of broad acre cropping farms in Victoria, southern NSW and southern Queensland.
- One of the top ten grain producers in Australia.
- For more information on the Warakirri Agriculture Trust, please click here
Warakirri Dairy Industry Trust
- Approximately 4,735 hectares across eleven dairy farms in Victoria and south-east South Australia.
- Approximately 7,500 milking cows and 3,000 heifers.
- One of the top five milk producers in Australia.
- For more information on the Warakirri Dairy Industry Trust, please click here